25 april 2011

Prosperity without growth as pdf

I recently discovered that the Brittish Sustainable Development Commission has closed their activities the 31st of March. The home page has been converted to an archive site.

Tim Jackson
The commissions work is known for the efforts of perhaps primarily Tim Jackson. Here is for instance a nice talk about growth economy which ge held in Stockholm the 8th of Februar.

You want the book? Read it here!
Strange enough the commissions archive site is lacking the link to download one of their very noteworthy reports. I therefore have put up a link of my own to Prosperity without growth (2009).

The access to the book is free of charge. It was earlier available on the commissions own home page for free, but since I can't find it now-a-days I think it's well worth to share it for others who would like to read the report.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar